About Rex McQuaide
Rex W. McQuaide has been serving clients in the Cambria, Somerset and surrounding Counties in Pennsylvania for over 32 years. Areas of concentration include real estate law, business formation, real estate development, wills/trusts and estate administration. In addition to practicing law, Mr. McQuaide is businessman, real estate developer, and a bank Board Director. He is active in the community and serves on boards to promote economic development in his communities.
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific – Law JD – Juris Doctor
- President – Richland School Board – 1998–2011
- Title Insurance Agency – Pennsylvania Land Title Association – 1982–present
- Board of Directors – W.C. McQuaide, Inc. – 1994–present
- Board of Directors – 1st Summit Bank – 2005–present